Wednesday 22 May 2013

Boredom


In fashion everything seems right now - somehow - so god damn boring. I can't find anything to get excited about. All the blogs look like copy of some others cheap and tasteless blog (not that I am any better), designers show that same shit season after season. Yeah, who the hell can actually get excited about the minimalism of Céline or that god damn tiger sweater that Kenzo did like ages ago. I need something new. Something fresh. Tom Ford is definitely on same track with me. Or that's how I see his fall collection, which obviously was a serious mess, but I can see how bored he is to all the minimalistic design out there.

God damn Alexander McQueen, why you had to kill yourself. Even the house of McQueen don't give me any inspirational vibes these days. So dear God, hear me and do something to this boredom and bring some new fresh blood to the industry. AND by the way God, Chanel should really considern replacing Karl with someone new, maybe you could do something to that stituation... He has done the same shit so many years I can't even count anymore.

xoxo bored shithead

No comments:

Post a Comment